Below are a series of factsheets & templates to assist with your grant applications.
Grant Factsheet – Where to find grants – Identify different pathways available in finding funding to support your project.
Grant Factsheet – Grant Writing Tips – Ten tips for achieving grant success.
Grant Facthseet – Providing Evidence to Support your Project – A list of places to source and ways to provide evidence
Grant Factsheet – Grant Success or Failure – What things should you consider on completion of your grant application.
Organisation Template – This document can be used to store all relevant information pertaining to your organisation that may be required during the grant application process.
Project Plan Template – This template will assist you in planning all aspects of your project.
Project Activities – Complete this document to clearly identify the project proposal.
GANTT Chart – Use this tool to help you plan, prepare and monitor a project timeline.
Links to other resources
- Philanthropy Effective grant seeking guide: Grant seeking advice
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal: Provides free fundraising help sheets and videos.
- The Funding Centre: Provides fundraising help sheets and videos. Most of these can be accessed for free.
- The Grants Hub: Tips for the different aspects of grant writing
- Finty: Practical Financial Skills
to Manage Money
Contact the RDA NT team for more assistance.